Paying users area
Try for free
Microsoft Corp. pages available for free this week:
- Common-Size Income Statement
- Common-Size Balance Sheet: Liabilities and Stockholders’ Equity
- Analysis of Solvency Ratios
- Analysis of Short-term (Operating) Activity Ratios
- DuPont Analysis: Disaggregation of ROE, ROA, and Net Profit Margin
- Analysis of Reportable Segments
- Price to FCFE (P/FCFE)
- Debt to Equity since 2005
- Total Asset Turnover since 2005
- Analysis of Debt
The data is hidden behind: . Unhide it.
Get 1-month access to Microsoft Corp. for $19.99, or
get full access to the entire website for at least 3 months from $49.99.
This is a one-time payment. There is no automatic renewal.
Revenues as Reported
Based on: 10-K (reporting date: 2022-06-30), 10-K (reporting date: 2021-06-30), 10-K (reporting date: 2020-06-30), 10-K (reporting date: 2019-06-30), 10-K (reporting date: 2018-06-30), 10-K (reporting date: 2017-06-30).
|Revenue||Amount of revenue recognized from goods sold, services rendered, insurance premiums, or other activities that constitute an earning process. Includes, but is not limited to, investment and interest income before deduction of interest expense when recognized as a component of revenue, and sales and trading gain (loss).||Microsoft Corp. revenue increased from 2020 to 2021 and from 2021 to 2022.|