Paying users area
Try for free
Microsoft Corp. pages available for free this week:
- Common-Size Income Statement
- Common-Size Balance Sheet: Liabilities and Stockholders’ Equity
- Analysis of Solvency Ratios
- Analysis of Short-term (Operating) Activity Ratios
- DuPont Analysis: Disaggregation of ROE, ROA, and Net Profit Margin
- Analysis of Reportable Segments
- Price to FCFE (P/FCFE)
- Debt to Equity since 2005
- Total Asset Turnover since 2005
- Analysis of Debt
The data is hidden behind: . Unhide it.
Get 1-month access to Microsoft Corp. for $19.99, or
get full access to the entire website for at least 3 months from $49.99.
This is a one-time payment. There is no automatic renewal.
|Jun 30, 2022||Jun 30, 2021||Jun 30, 2020||Jun 30, 2019||Jun 30, 2018||Jun 30, 2017|
|Work in process|
Based on: 10-K (reporting date: 2022-06-30), 10-K (reporting date: 2021-06-30), 10-K (reporting date: 2020-06-30), 10-K (reporting date: 2019-06-30), 10-K (reporting date: 2018-06-30), 10-K (reporting date: 2017-06-30).
|Inventories||Amount after valuation and LIFO reserves of inventory expected to be sold, or consumed within one year or operating cycle, if longer.||Microsoft Corp. inventories increased from 2020 to 2021 and from 2021 to 2022.|