Paying users area
Try for free
Ford Motor Co. pages available for free this week:
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Balance Sheet: Assets
- Cash Flow Statement
- Analysis of Profitability Ratios
- Analysis of Solvency Ratios
- Analysis of Long-term (Investment) Activity Ratios
- DuPont Analysis: Disaggregation of ROE, ROA, and Net Profit Margin
- Analysis of Geographic Areas
- Current Ratio since 2005
- Price to Book Value (P/BV) since 2005
The data is hidden behind: . Unhide it.
Get 1-month access to Ford Motor Co. for $19.99, or
get full access to the entire website for at least 3 months from $49.99.
This is a one-time payment. There is no automatic renewal.
|Dec 31, 2022||Dec 31, 2021||Dec 31, 2020||Dec 31, 2019||Dec 31, 2018|
|Raw materials, work-in-process, and supplies|
Based on: 10-K (reporting date: 2022-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2021-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2020-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2019-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2018-12-31).
|Inventories||Amount after valuation and LIFO reserves of inventory expected to be sold, or consumed within one year or operating cycle, if longer.||Ford Motor Co. inventories increased from 2020 to 2021 and from 2021 to 2022.|