Statement of Comprehensive Income
Comprehensive income is the change in equity (net assets) of a business enterprise during a period from transactions and other events and circumstances from non-owners sources. It includes all changes in equity during a period except those resulting from investments by owners and distributions to owners.
Paying users area
Try for free
Alphabet Inc. pages available for free this week:
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet: Liabilities and Stockholders’ Equity
- Analysis of Solvency Ratios
- DuPont Analysis: Disaggregation of ROE, ROA, and Net Profit Margin
- Selected Financial Data since 2005
- Return on Equity (ROE) since 2005
- Total Asset Turnover since 2005
- Price to Earnings (P/E) since 2005
- Analysis of Revenues
- Aggregate Accruals
|Comprehensive income item
|The portion of profit or loss for the period, net of income taxes, which is attributable to the parent.
|Alphabet Inc. net income decreased from 2021 to 2022 but then increased from 2022 to 2023 not reaching 2021 level.
|Amount after tax of increase (decrease) in equity from transactions and other events and circumstances from net income and other comprehensive income, attributable to parent entity. Exclude changes in equity resulting from investments by owners and distributions to owners.
|Alphabet Inc. comprehensive income decreased from 2021 to 2022 but then increased from 2022 to 2023 exceeding 2021 level.