Paying users area
Try for free
Apple Inc. pages available for free this week:
- Balance Sheet: Liabilities and Stockholders’ Equity
- Common-Size Income Statement
- Analysis of Long-term (Investment) Activity Ratios
- Analysis of Reportable Segments
- Net Profit Margin since 2005
- Return on Equity (ROE) since 2005
- Total Asset Turnover since 2005
- Price to Earnings (P/E) since 2005
- Price to Sales (P/S) since 2005
- Aggregate Accruals
The data is hidden behind: . Unhide it.
Get 1-month access to Apple Inc. for $19.99, or
get full access to the entire website for at least 3 months from $49.99.
This is a one-time payment. There is no automatic renewal.
Revenues as Reported
|12 months ended:||Sep 24, 2022||Sep 25, 2021||Sep 26, 2020||Sep 28, 2019||Sep 29, 2018||Sep 30, 2017|
|Wearables, Home and Accessories|
Based on: 10-K (reporting date: 2022-09-24), 10-K (reporting date: 2021-09-25), 10-K (reporting date: 2020-09-26), 10-K (reporting date: 2019-09-28), 10-K (reporting date: 2018-09-29), 10-K (reporting date: 2017-09-30).
|Net sales||Amount of revenue recognized from goods sold, services rendered, insurance premiums, or other activities that constitute an earning process. Includes, but is not limited to, investment and interest income before deduction of interest expense when recognized as a component of revenue, and sales and trading gain (loss).||Apple Inc. net sales increased from 2020 to 2021 and from 2021 to 2022.|