Paying users area
Try for free
Walmart Inc. pages available for free this week:
- Cash Flow Statement
- Common-Size Balance Sheet: Assets
- Analysis of Solvency Ratios
- Analysis of Long-term (Investment) Activity Ratios
- DuPont Analysis: Disaggregation of ROE, ROA, and Net Profit Margin
- Analysis of Geographic Areas
- Enterprise Value to EBITDA (EV/EBITDA)
- Enterprise Value to FCFF (EV/FCFF)
- Current Ratio since 2005
- Price to Book Value (P/BV) since 2005
The data is hidden behind: . Unhide it.
Get 1-month access to Walmart Inc. for $19.99, or
get full access to the entire website for at least 3 months from $49.99.
This is a one-time payment. There is no automatic renewal.
Revenues as Reported
Based on: 10-K (reporting date: 2023-01-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2022-01-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2021-01-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2020-01-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2019-01-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2018-01-31).
|Net sales||Amount of revenue recognized from goods sold, services rendered, insurance premiums, or other activities that constitute an earning process. Includes, but is not limited to, investment and interest income before deduction of interest expense when recognized as a component of revenue, and sales and trading gain (loss).||Walmart Inc. net sales increased from 2021 to 2022 and from 2022 to 2023.|