Paying users area
Try for free
Microchip Technology Inc. pages available for free this week:
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Common-Size Income Statement
- Common-Size Balance Sheet: Assets
- Analysis of Short-term (Operating) Activity Ratios
- Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
- Dividend Discount Model (DDM)
- Debt to Equity since 2005
- Total Asset Turnover since 2005
- Price to Book Value (P/BV) since 2005
- Aggregate Accruals
The data is hidden behind: . Unhide it.
Get 1-month access to Microchip Technology Inc. for $17.99, or
get full access to the entire website for at least 3 months from $49.99.
This is a one-time payment. There is no automatic renewal.
Revenues as Reported
|12 months ended:||Mar 31, 2022||Mar 31, 2021||Mar 31, 2020||Mar 31, 2019||Mar 31, 2018||Mar 31, 2017|
Based on: 10-K (reporting date: 2022-03-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2021-03-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2020-03-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2019-03-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2018-03-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2017-03-31).
|Net sales||Amount of revenue recognized from goods sold, services rendered, insurance premiums, or other activities that constitute an earning process. Includes, but is not limited to, investment and interest income before deduction of interest expense when recognized as a component of revenue, and sales and trading gain (loss).||Microchip Technology Inc. net sales increased from 2020 to 2021 and from 2021 to 2022.|