Paying users area
Try for free
Amazon.com Inc. pages available for free this week:
- Cash Flow Statement
- Analysis of Profitability Ratios
- Analysis of Liquidity Ratios
- Analysis of Short-term (Operating) Activity Ratios
- Analysis of Long-term (Investment) Activity Ratios
- Common Stock Valuation Ratios
- Enterprise Value to EBITDA (EV/EBITDA)
- Dividend Discount Model (DDM)
- Current Ratio since 2005
- Debt to Equity since 2005
The data is hidden behind: . Unhide it.
Get 1-month access to Amazon.com Inc. for $19.99, or
get full access to the entire website for at least 3 months from $49.99.
This is a one-time payment. There is no automatic renewal.
Revenues as Reported
|12 months ended:||Dec 31, 2022||Dec 31, 2021||Dec 31, 2020||Dec 31, 2019||Dec 31, 2018|
|Third-party seller services|
Based on: 10-K (reporting date: 2022-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2021-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2020-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2019-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2018-12-31).
|Net sales||Amount of revenue recognized from goods sold, services rendered, insurance premiums, or other activities that constitute an earning process. Includes, but is not limited to, investment and interest income before deduction of interest expense when recognized as a component of revenue, and sales and trading gain (loss).||Amazon.com Inc. net sales increased from 2020 to 2021 and from 2021 to 2022.|