Paying users area
Try for free
Amazon.com Inc. pages available for free this week:
- Cash Flow Statement
- Analysis of Profitability Ratios
- Analysis of Liquidity Ratios
- Analysis of Short-term (Operating) Activity Ratios
- Analysis of Long-term (Investment) Activity Ratios
- Common Stock Valuation Ratios
- Enterprise Value to EBITDA (EV/EBITDA)
- Dividend Discount Model (DDM)
- Current Ratio since 2005
- Debt to Equity since 2005
The data is hidden behind: . Unhide it.
Get 1-month access to Amazon.com Inc. for $19.99, or
get full access to the entire website for at least 3 months from $49.99.
This is a one-time payment. There is no automatic renewal.
Based on: 10-K (reporting date: 2022-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2021-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2020-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2019-12-31), 10-K (reporting date: 2018-12-31).
|Inventories||Amount after valuation and LIFO reserves of inventory expected to be sold, or consumed within one year or operating cycle, if longer.||Amazon.com Inc. inventories increased from 2020 to 2021 and from 2021 to 2022.|